ARE YOU OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUE?
Junior Software Engineer
- MODELLING & SIMULATION
- A permanent contract in a professional and stimulating environment (space sector);
- An attractive nd complete compensation package in line with your profile and experience;
- An opportunity to challenge yourself in exciting projects using the latest technology;
- A company that really shows interest in its collaborators;
- Training sessions on regular basis.
In order to support our growth in a fast-moving sector, SPACEBEL is looking for an “Junior Software Engineer C++” to join the Modelling and Simulation Team. The position to be filled is located in our offices in Hoeilaart (around Brussels) where a strong team meets every day in a serene climate that promotes exchanges and ensures respect for Human beings.
Attracted by our industry and passionate about IT systems, our ideal new colleague will pay particular attention to the optimization and quality of the code in compliance with the coding standards of the space industry.
Under the responsibility of the project manager, you will be in charge of :
- participate in the improvement of a simulator infrastructure;
- contribute to the design and development of space equipment models or operating tools;
- carry out the integration and configuration of satellite or launcher simulators;
- participate in the execution of tests as well as exploit and validate the results obtained.
- You have a master degree in engineering or computer science.
- A first experience (or an internship) in the space sector and/or in software development in the industrial world is a real asset.
- You have at least a knowledge of one or more programming languages: C, C ++, TCL / TK and Python under Linux environment.
- Knowledge of CPU & FPGA programming on Zynq-type SoCs is an asset.
- Knowledge of UML, Agile methodologies.
- A knowledge or a first experience of the SMP2 standard applicable to simulation models is a serious advantage
- A solid knowledge of technical English is essential: for reading specifications and for writing documentation.
- You are curious and open to learn new languages and systems.
- Multitask, analytical skills and synthesis are part of your strong skills.
- You have a good time management and you are able to deal with your priorities in order to deliver on time.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written expression skills allowing you to communicate effectively with all interested parties.
- Flexible, you demonstrate a good ability to work independently or in a team. You are a real "team player".