ARE YOU OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUE?
Software development engineer
- MODELLING & SIMULATION
- A permanent contract in the heart of a stimulating and dynamic professional environment.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your profile and experience.
- An opportunity to stand out on exciting projects using recent technologies.
- A company on a human scale that takes into account the well-being of its employees.
- Regular training sessions.
In order to support our growth in a fast-moving sector, SPACEBEL is looking for a top-flight software development engineer to join the "satellite simulators" team. The position to be filled is located in our offices in Labège near Toulouse, where a close-knit team meets every day in a serene climate that promotes exchanges and ensures respect for Human beings.
Attracted by our industry and passionate about IT systems, our ideal colleague will pay particular attention to the optimization and quality of the product code in compliance with the coding standards in force in space.
In this context, and under the responsibility of the project manager, you will be required to:
- participate in the improvement of a simulator infrastructure;
- contribute to the design and development of digital models of equipment or operating tools;
- carry out the integration and configuration of simulators;
- participate in the execution of tests as well as to use and validate the results obtained.
- You have a university degree in engineering or equivalent at Bac + 5 level (Master) specializing in computer science.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of significant experience. An internship related to the sector of activity is also an asset.
- You master the methods and standards of software development. Knowledge of ECSS standards is considered an asset.
- You have solid knowledge of several programming languages: C, C ++, TCL / TK and Python under Linux environment.
- You already have a first experience with UML, Agile methodologies, and associated tools: continuous integration, ...
- You have knowledge of SVN and / or GIT. Knowledge or first experience of the SMP2 standard applicable to simulation models is a serious advantage. A solid knowledge of technical English is essential, both for reading specifications and for writing documentation.
- You are curious and open to learning new languages and systems. Versatility, creativity and spirit of initiative to identify the technical solutions appropriate to the client's needs are part of your strong skills.
- You have good time and priority management in order to deliver on time.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written expression skills allowing you to communicate effectively with all interested parties. Flexible, you demonstrate a great ability to work independently or in a team.
- You are a real "team player". Reliable by nature, you are committed and someone we can count on.